Pranayama for Abdominal Health
benefits of this Pranayama-
- This breathing technique redirects and regulates the Prana energy
that you have inhaled, throughout your abdominal region.
- It strengthens your internal abdominal organs.
- It nourishes your stomach and intestines.
- Sit down in a comfortable cross-legged position (Sukhasan) without slouching and with your back straight.
- Put out your chest, keep your neck straight and look straight ahead.
- Place your hands on your knees, palms facing down.
- Now take in a deep breath.
- First fill in your chest with air, once the chest is full then, fill the air in your belly.
- Hold the air in for as long as you comfortably can.
- Then slowly exhale through your nose.
- Once you feel like you have exhaled completely, make an ‘O’ with your lips, as if you have to whistle and push out the air remaining in your belly in small spurts.