- Increase the power of your healing abilities; use it as a light switch. (Draw or visualize Choku Rei in front of you or draw it in your hands if you want.)
- You can focus the Reiki energies (like a looking glass) on a specific point of the body. (Draw the symbol directly on the spot being treated.)
- Increase the power of the other symbols. (Draw it before drawing the other symbols.)
- One can use the Power symbol to close a space around the receiver and to stop the energies received to disappear from the body. (Draw it above the body with the intention of sealing the healing process.)
- The Power symbol can be used to spiritually clean a room from negative energy, to leave it in light and make it a holy place. (Draw or visualize the symbols on all the walls, ceiling and floor with the intent to energize the room.)
- You can clean crystals and other objects from negative energies. (Draw the power symbol above or on the crystal/object with the intent of cleansing it and restoring it to its original state. Hold the object in your hands and "give" it Reiki (or send it Reiki from a distance if it is too big to hold).)
- Protect yourself from negative energies (from people you treat or people you meet). (Draw or visualize the Reiki Power symbol in front of you with the intent of being totally protected.) You can read more about this on my page about the "Aurashield".
- Protect yourself, your children, your spouse, your house and other things you value. (Draw Choku Rei directly on the object/person you want to protect with the intent to protect him/her/it from harm.) Since Reiki works on all different levels of existence it will naturally also give protection on all levels of existence.
For some reason many Reiki Masters will neglect to inform their Reiki 1 students that they can start using the Power symbol. The symbol has been "given" to the student during the Reiki 1 Attunement so why not teach how to use it?
B. he Mental/Emotional symbol – Sei He Ki
- The symbol can be used to help heal misuse of drugs, alcohol, smoking etc.
- Sei He Ki can be used to lose weight.
- The symbol can be used to find things that you have misplaced. (Draw the symbol in front of you and ask for help in finding xxxx. Let go of trying to find the object. The answer will soon pop up.)
- Sei He Ki can be used to improve your memory when reading and studying. (Draw the symbol on each page as you read it with the intent of remembering the important parts.)
- Add the symbol when doing healing (normal or distance) as this can help the healing process. Many physical problems have mental/emotional roots.
The Mental/Emotional symbol, Sei He Ki, has to do with Yin and Yang and the balance between the two sides of the brain.
2. he Reiki Distance Healing symbol –
- Send Reiki healing to people far away.
- "Beam" Reiki to people across the room.
- Send Reiki energies to the future to help with a specific task or be there as a support.
- Send Reiki to the past to lift up, to understand and release trauma.