Since the dawn of humanity, people from across the globe have used what was in “nature’s pharmacy” to heal themselves — botanical treatments, healing tinctures, and medicinal remedies from the herbs, flowers, and flora that surrounded them.
The Plant Medicine Summit
- Original recipes you can use in your own kitchen to encourage better brain health
- New research into herbs that can support brain chemistry — helping us strengthen mental clarity and nourish the mind
- Key adaptogens for vitality, resilience and peace
- Changes in the industry and chemistry of essential oils
- That aloe can enhance your hearing, vision, skin, and senses of taste and smell
- Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- A unique, holistic, indigenous permaculture approach to seed-stewardship
- The importance of restoring agricultural biodiversity for resilient sustainable food systems
'via Blog this'