Are we living in an Artificial Reality? The ‘Matrix’ or a Simulation?
- Elon Musk, SpaceX CEO ‘One-in-billions’ chance humans not in computer simulation
- Elon Musk Says We’re Probably Living in “The Matrix”
- Elon Musk: Humanity ‘Probably’ Living in a Matrix-Style Computer Simulation
- Elon Musk believes we are probably characters in some advanced civilization’s video game
- Can you recall and or describe any of the basic characteristics of the two commonly known about reality types? Can you describe any of the basic differences there are between these two artificial reality types?
- Can you describe how either of these reality types are different to a ‘real’ reality?
- It appears as if not one person seems to be aware of the characteristics of or even any simplistic basics about either of the two specific artificial reality types that are commonly referred to . . . and worse . . .
- Because of the above no one seems to understand or even be aware that there are very important and ‘distinct’ differences between the common artificial reality types . . .
- The outcome of this global presentation of ‘observable’ systemic ignorance is that we have not one person using the foundation characteristics or the commonly know about basics of the two ‘indirectly’ referred to ‘artificial’ realities as the basis for absolutely any ‘rational and or coherent’ discussions . . . with the observable outcome being . . .
- That there is absolutely no awareness of the possibility, never mind any speculation or discussion as to whether either of the two commonly known about artificial ‘reality’ types ‘could’ result in the presentation of ‘clues’ that would not only be ‘visible’ to the population living within these BUT ‘clues’ which could be deduced (by anyone in the population) if they use ‘commonly’ known about basics that are characteristic of these artificial realities as a ‘conceptual’ starting point for some coherent, ‘reasoned’ speculative thinking?
A REAL REALITY:
ARTIFICIAL-REALITY-1: A ‘Matrix Reality’ . . .
ARTIFICIAL-REALITY-2: A ‘Simulation Project’ . . .
- That your/our reality isn’t in the slightest real while coincidentally . . .
- With just a modest amount of ‘coherent’ and reasoned thinking such anomalous experiences can actually be deduced to be the logical outcome of the basic characteristics of the artificial reality types 1 or 2 that I have already described in reasonable detail above . . .
- Fundamental characteristics that, ‘coincidentally’ our population ‘unbelievably’ seems to have been unable to even become aware of never mind write down and this is despite that 10’s of millions of web pages purport to be discussing/speculating about these specific types of artificial reality . . .
'via Blog this'