Installing Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac on macOS 10.13 High Sierra3. In the window, click .
installing Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
With the launch of the newest version of Apple’s operating system, dubbed macOS 10.13 High Sierra, the installation process for Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac will experience certain changes. To Install Antivirus for Mac on an Apple device running macOS High Sierra or a newer version, you will need to follow the steps detailed below:
1. Go to your Bitdefender Central account.
NOTE: If you don’t have an account already, please sign up for one.
• Prior to the installation of Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac, please make sure that you have a Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac subscription in your Central account so the product you install can retrieve it’s validity from your account.
• If you have an older license key for the previous Antivirus for Mac product, you can find how to transform it into a Bitdefender subscription, in this article, here.
2. Select the My Devices panel.
3. In the My Devices window, click INSTALL Bitdefender."
'via Blog this'