Friday, October 13, 2017

I LOVE Yak, as a pet: The Healthy Meat That You Probably Haven't Discovered - YouTube

(4) Yak: The Healthy Meat That You Probably Haven't Discovered - YouTube:

Recommended for you

9:34
2017 Fall & Winter 2018 Haircut Trends
Fashion Trend Seeker
Recommended for you

16:51
5 Ways To Disarm Toxic People/5 Formas de desarmar a una persona tóxica (subtítulos en español)
Inner Integration
Recommended for you

31:54
6 Benefits Of Fasting and Cleansing
Dr. Josh Axe
11K views
New

9:54
How To Get The "Player" Type To Commit To A Relationship (Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy)
Matthew Hussey
Recommended for you

10:15
Kombucha: Is It Actually Healthy?
Dr. Josh Axe
22K views

1:40:28
Sugar Is A Poison & Is Killing You With Every Bite
extremehealthradio
4.5K views

29:11
Intermittent Fasting and the Aging Woman | How To Turn Your Body Into A Fat Burning Machine
Dy Ann Parham
260K views

13:25
ANCIENT MEDICINE TODAY S3 • E56
11 Steps to Lose Belly Fat
Dr. Josh Axe
299K views

16:28
Open Concept Modern Tiny House with Elevator Bed
Ana White
Recommended for you

7:39
5 Signs You're Dating a Toxic Person (Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy)
Matthew Hussey
Recommended for you

8:57
How I'm Melting the Belly Fat Away! (BeautyCutright)
BeautyCutrightFitness
Recommended for you

6:03
Every Empath will try to hide these 11 things from you
The Truth can change Your life
Recommended for you

36:27
The Truth About Essential Oils, Why I stopped using them Internally and How To Stay Safe
Melissa K. Norris
91K views

16:25
ANCIENT MEDICINE TODAY S2 • E11
Stop Eating These Oils Immediately (Plus, 5 Alternatives)
Dr. Josh Axe

SORT BY
OLGA LAZIN
Add a public comment...
OLGA LAZIN
OLGA LAZIN
1 second ago
Many Thanks, JORDAN RUBEN, and AXE: this is a breeze, fresh air for us here in L.A., where bad meat is rampant! You made my day! Will publish on all my social media acct.s, Love you, Dr Olga

Anthony Pietrobono
Anthony Pietrobono
10 hours ago
So many vegan haters in the comments jeeez

ChrissyElli
ChrissyElli
10 hours ago
I'm loving these farm vids! I want to see one on that animal with those HUGE horns! What was that!?

oxford14
oxford14
10 hours ago
I stopped smoking and stopped eating meat in 1973. Zero health problems, while meat eating friends always seem to be at the doctor.

ShadowDancer Babeena_Gt
ShadowDancer Babeena_Gt
3 hours ago
Those poor animals, to each his own . I choose not to murder animals for nourishment. You can get the same nutience in veggies

Hector Lalalala
Hector Lalalala
11 hours ago
I only eat meat once a month. It’s not good for you. I used to hate killing animals. The worst feeling was killing horses

Adrian Haste
Adrian Haste
11 hours ago
The healthiest meat is NO meat.

ARGY SKALERI
10 hours ago
Disappointed, Dr Axe!

View reply
Kimberly Parker
11 hours ago
Poor animals are being killed.

Inga Salsini
9 hours ago
I'd love to try this, very awesome.

Orvillecarl Foster
11 hours ago
All of this sounds are really really really good I'm 72 years old and you way younger than me okay my thing about it is you guys do so much science about this is good and that is no good do you guys do anything about it I'm going to tell you guys right now no because when you guys make something you. Want to get more money for you folks shelves instead of sharing like they said God put us on this Earth to replenish and to love each other not to turn around and charge people for all this free grazing land or even though if the land belongs to the individual why the consumers have to suffer that's what I look at it I live in Honolulu I am 72 years old and what did you accomplish in your first lives study after study more money goes into your pocket then giving it to the people out here in the Hawaiian chain Island Give Love share love you guys don't do that you can talk about all I ask you like like you said Yak yakking I love to watch your videos but nothing has been accomplished to give the people everybody wants some money out of everything I mix stuff I give it away I buy things and if it's good I give it away the Lord says it's better to give than receive I don't know people are so selfish and even keep up your video keep on jacking amen

View reply
Kimberly Parker
11 hours ago
Meat is not good for human consumption

M.o koko
3 hours ago (edited)
Yuks not yak's
Disappointed nbr two .

LadyFit
11 hours ago
There is no "humane way" to kill and consume an animal. I really love this channel, but jeez, really!?

Mario E Rodriguez
9 hours ago
The meat industry wants you to eat meat, but any meat is bad. Please read the book "The China Study" it proves that eggs, lactose and meat KILL you. Im disappointed with Dr. Axe.

Lincoln Asl
10 hours ago
Hey, I have an idea! How about we stop killing animals for protein & seek out alternative sources of protein so we don't have to have an animal die for us? I know it's a novel idea but I don't think humans are into being murdered so they can be eaten & along that same line, NEITHER DO THE ANIMALS.

Scott Gabelman
9 hours ago
Food as medicine! Yak as medicine!?!? Doesn't fit this channel . The majority the viewers like herbs and vegetables as medicine not yak meat !

George D. Lietzan
11 hours ago
Yak is tasty. Ate it quite a bit when I was in Nepal. 💪 The butter is amazing yes! 👍

Lynn C
9 hours ago
So many snowflakes in these comments....Thanks for the video and for the info.

View reply
Carol Erikson
11 hours ago
terrific video!

DJYAD19
10 hours ago
Please stop abusing & slaughter animals for consumtion. Image how they go through horror & suffer. We need to stop the suffer. Humans aren't fit to eat dead flesh of other creatures. We need go more for organic vegetables that has more nutritions than meat. People getting healhier by eating only vegetables (especially fermented vegetables) & media doesn't want to announce to the public on behalf of pharmaceuticals companies.

Added to Liked videos