You know those heartfelt, deep conversations that happen once in a blue moon that can change your entire outlook on life? It’s amazing the power that communication and connection with another person carry, isn’t it?
As Health Coaches, we know that one conversation truly can change your life. We see it every day with our clients. And as Admissions Representatives, we get to see it every day when a future Health Coach is inspired to take the next step towards realizing their dreams and full potential.
If you’re thinking about getting started in the health coaching industry, chances are you have a lot of questions. That’s totally normal! It’s important to make sure you’re investing in a quality education that will give you everything you need to succeed.
That’s why we want to open up to you about everything you should know about becoming a Health Coach.
Join us this Thursday, February 23rd at 2 pm EST for a live Q&A info session with Integrative Nutrition Founder and Director, Joshua Rosenthal (the man who created health coaching!) to get the inside scoop.
- What the full scope of practice is for Health Coaches
- How to determine if the certificate you’re earning will support you to reach your goals
- The required skills needed to be a successful Health Coach
- What you’ll learn at Integrative Nutrition that you can’t get anywhere else
- “What exactly does a Health Coach do?”
- “What can I call myself after graduating from IIN?”
- “What makes IIN different from other health coaching programs?”
- “Will an education be worth the investment?”
To your health and happiness,
'via Blog this'