HOW TO HANDLE MENOPAUSE: You Will Have the Information You Need to Heal —And to Take Back Your Life Again
Xenoestrogens cause your body to store more fat and retain fluids. You suffer from weight gain and bloating, as a result.
They change your metabolism, making it harder to break down sugars and fats. This can lead to diabetes – and of course – more weight gain.
Xenoestrogens overpower your natural estrogen and attach to your cells. These cells can then become “toxic” to your body. So your body attacks them. This can cause allergies, asthma, or sinus congestion. Even worse, it can lead to autoimmune diseases, such as chronic fatigue, lupus or arthritis.
Xenoestrogens can change the zinc and copper levels in your brain. This can lead to mood swings and depression.
They deplete magnesium, which you need to relax and prevent anxiety.
Xenoestrogens destroy B vitamins, which you need for almost everything your body does. When you’re low on B and B-complex vitamins you often experience non-stop fatigue, fuzzy memory, hair loss, and overall “aging”.
Xenoestrogens also cause fibrocystic breasts, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, and uterine fibroids.
And this hormone imbalance often leads to loss of interest in sex… which can hurt just as much as the physical effects I just described.
How to End Modern ‘Toxic Menopause’ Symptoms and Take Control of Your Life Again
I want you to have as many options as possible to restore your natural balance – and to ease your toxic menopause symptoms.
• The many surprising ways you’re exposed to xenoestrogens and other dangerous toxins
• How stress further upsets your hormone balance
• How xenoestrogens cause toxic menopause symptoms — even for women who should be years away from menopause!
• 3 nutrients that help balance your hormones, and ease your worst toxic menopause symptoms
• Small changes you can make to your diet to reduce xenoestrogens – and to even lose weight
'via Blog this'